Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 7

I just now remembered that I needed to blog for today.... It's a little late, even though I took pictures HOURS ago. I had to cook dinner and then I decided to rent Skyrim, so you can understand why I'm late with this. lol

Anyway, I painted my nails last night for today's post. I super love them and may keep them around for a few days.


They are the purple magnetic polish from China Glaze (can't think of the name right now) and Fois Gras from the China Glaze Capitol Colors collection. This was my first time using Fois Gras and I like it more than I thought I would. I'll be honest, I only bought it and Dress Me Up because they were the last two from the collection I didn't have. I'm a bit of a completionist when it comes to things. I like to have every season of a TV show, every movie in a series, and apparently every polish in a collection.

Hope you like this mani, that's all you're getting today as I spent most of my day mowing my yard (we sit on almost an acre.... that's a lot to push mow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment