Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 24

I was out getting body wash, shampoo, and conditioner for me and the family and saw some individual lashes and lash glue that says it stays for about 6 weeks for around $6 total. I decided to grab them. Even if they last a week or two, it's still not too bad of an investment. They're the Salon Perfect brand of lashes and glue. I'm pretty impressed with the ease of application, since I fail at lash bands I figured I would have a tough time with these. Once I got the hang of them, it was a breeze to put them on. Lets get to the before and afters!



Before

After


Before

After


So, what do you think? Have you tried "lash extensions" before? If so, what did you think of them? Would you try them, either done at home or in a salon?

No comments:

Post a Comment