Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Darling Girl "Ghost with the Most" collection

I took part in a secret santa type gift exchange and my secret bunny (because we did it at Easter time) was Susan, owner of Darling Girl Cosmetics. Along with lots of other goodies, she threw in samples of the Ghost with the Most collection, based off of my favorite childhood movie, Beetle Juice. The colors in the collection are great! There are some brights, which I love, but there are enough neutrals to make the less adventurous/office workers/whatever happy. I swatched them all, with a bonus swatch of Don't Teal Me You Love Me (DTMYLM from here on out) DTMYLM is a GORGEOUS black based teal with a strong purple shift in the right lighting. I had a hard time getting it to show up, but  oh well. On to the swatches!



Direct sunlight.


Indirect sunlight
Head Shrinker, Never Trust the Living, Delia's Song (direct sunlight)
Sandworm, Lost Soul's Room, Nice F*cking Model (direct sunlight)

Strange & Unusual, Jump in de Line, Prince Valium (direct sunlight)

Stupid Parlor Tricks, Inferno Room, Recently Deceased (direct sunlight)


It's Showtime, Bioexorcist, Miss Argentina, DTMYLM (direct sunlight)

Sandworm, Lost Soul's Room, Nice F*cking Model

Head Shrinker, Never Trust the Living, Delia's Song

Stupid Parlor Tricks, Inferno Room, and Recently Deceased

Strange & Unusual, Jump in de Line, Prince Valium 

It's Showtime, Bioexorcist, Miss Argentina, and DTMYLM
Upon looking at the DG page and my swatches, it looks like I have all of them but Married in Red. My faves from the collection are Miss Argentina, Nice F*cking Model, Stupid Parlor Tricks, and Strange and Unusual. Which ones do you like the most? Any you can't live without?

A quick look using Stupid Parlor Tricks, Nice F*cking Model, and Bioexorcist over Darling Girl Glitter Glue


Bonus looke from earlier in the week! I loved it so much, I did it twice. :)


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches! Hard for me to say which are the best, but I guess I'd say Bioexorcist, Headshrinker and Never Trust The Living...now I want Jump in de line!!

    ReplyDelete