Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Current Obsession

I have a pretty extensive makeup collection. 400+ loose pigments, 20 or so palettes, countless lippies, 200+ bottles of polish, you get the idea. But there are is one item I reach for on an almost daily basis. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) makes a WONDERFUL lip product called Lip Tar that now comes in three finishes, Matte, Metallic, and Gloss.

My latest OCC obsession is their spring '14 release, Rollergirl. OCC describes it as a vibrant lavender and I tend to agree. If neon lilac were a color, it would be Rollergirl. I was worried it wouldn't work well on my olive/yellow skin tone, but I absolutely love it.




I was excited for this shade because I thought it would be more similar to a discontinued shade from a few years ago that I missed out on, Belladonna. This shade is much lighter and brighter than Belladonna and I happen to like it a lot more.

Here's a picture of Belladonna for comparison sake, a friend sent me a sample.



I have a special spot in my heart for purple lippies and Rollergirl has taken the current top spot, over Mac Heroine and others.What is your favorite purple lippie?

No comments:

Post a Comment